Sunday, January 29, 2006

Update

Ok, time for another update:
The first week of classes is over and so far everything has been great.
Classes are fun (well most of them are ^^), my teachers are cool and I still meet new people every day.
I already earned my first 2 credits by testing out of "Introduction to Music Technology" and I was able to take a "Principles of Production for Musicians" course instead.
Still haven't seen very much of the city (didn't have time to go downtown yet), but I hope I get to walk around a bit next weekend.
The weather here is crazy sometimes, it's snowing one day, warm and sunny the next day.
I'm already planing how I'm gonna spend my summer, which appears to be a very tough decision, 'cause of the housing situation with the dorms and all.
I'll keep you updated on that, too

I miss you guys and girls

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home