Sunday, May 14, 2006

Going Home

The semester is finally over and I'm sitting on packed suitcases once again, ready to leave Boston and Berklee behind for the summer. The semester went great (even though I won't get my grades until next week or so) and I already can't wait to come back here in fall. But for now I looking forward to being home for the summer and seeing everybody again.
Thanks to all the guys here for a great semester. I'm gonna miss you, fools!
All you guys and girls back home: Don't even think about not being at "X" at 10pm monday night!
See you all tomorrow! (except for you Len, I think you are the only fool in the States that actually reads this ;), have a good summer buddy and kick some serious Berzerklee ass!)

Berklee, I'm Gonna Leave You.
I said Berklee, you know I'm gonna leave you.
I'll leave you when the summertime,
Leave you when the summer comes a-rollin'
Leave you when the summer comes along.
Berklee, I don't wanna leave you,
I ain't jokin', I got to ramble.

On that matter:
Have a great summer, everyone (I know I will) and I'll be back in september.

Chris

2 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG u lazy jelly doughnut!

10:54 PM  
Blogger kamagurka said...

LISTEN TO LEONARD! I DON'T KNOW HIM BUT HE SEEMS WISE!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home