Monday, July 23, 2007

It's about time!

It has been entirely too long since I have posted on this blog and I wonder if anyone is still reading this but i will provide an update anyway.

Life in Boston has been going great and I still love going to school here. It only gets more and more interesting the further i get into it. The summer semester has been kind of stressful so far since we have to do the workload of a usual 16 week semester in 12 weeks and time just flies by like crazy. I haven't gotten a good night sleep in a while and it's only getting worse till the end, but I am trying to cope and get through it.
This semester hasn't provided me with any big recording projects but I have played guitar on a couple of Lenny's projects and they turned out great. In fall i finally get to do my first two major MP&E projects: A "Sound-a-like" in which i get to choose a song and have to replicate it exactly and a "Live to 2" with 2-track recording.
I'm glad that i finally moved out of the dorms and I am having a great time living off-campus being able to cook my own food again.
We have been playing a lot of poker at my place lately and I have been doing fairly well, even thought the last 3 weeks were a little rough.

At the moment I can't wait to go home to Munich and see everyone again. It's been way too long since i got to go out for a beer with the guys. I will be in Munich between 18.8 and 6.9 and I hope to see as many of you as I can while I'm there.

Hope to see you soon


Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger kamagurka said...

All right. Looking forward to seeing you, man.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home